Monday, June 11, 2007



TAG

Layer 1: on the outside
Name: hoho Elaine Siah Yi Lyn
Birth Date: 11/12/1990
Current Status: Single & Available & Not Desperate (same with Rach & Jun..)
Eye Color: kinds Hazel but not obvious
Hair Color: mixture of black and brown (i wan purple.. gee)

Layer 2: inner-self
My Heritage: everything of mine?
My Fears: RELATIONSHIPS and exams
My Weaknesses:
get hurt easily. by everything - super sensitive
My Perfect Pizza: home-made pizza from someone special?

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up:
Commit my day to God
My bedtime: after online, after the last sms
My Most Missed Memory: currently-
YOUTH CAMP!

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: coke lor
McDonald's or Burger King: sure la McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: erm.. no idea.
Adidas or Nike: both oso i like.. hahaa
Tea or Nestea: ice apple tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: cappucino + coffee. does it taste better?

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: hate it.
Curse: definitely not.
Take a Shower: 3/4 times per day
Have a Crush: yess.. and its the same person my fren like too. XD
Go to School: for
band practices
Want to Get Married: depend on God (same with Rach)
Believe in Yourself: sometimes. try to.
You're a Health Freak: it does concerns me..

Layer 6: In the Past
Drink Alcohol: its nice when u're heartache
Gone to the Mall: duh...
Been on Stage: yea, always stage fright.
Eaten Sushi: Yes yes yes. I'm
sushi queen!
Dyed Your Hair: yup,
purple
.. keke

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: siao ar? never do it. won't do it. but interested to see ppl play it..
Changed : yup.. maturity and poise

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: God's will (same with Rach) but i prefer at 26?..

Layer 9: In a Girl
Best Eye Color: natural
Best Hair Color: depends on that person
Short or Long Hair: it still depends..


Layer 10:
What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: group chatting wif Rach and Jun
An Hour Ago: doing hw.. (amazing ler..)
Four and a Half Hours ago: watching my fav taiwan series in 8tv
A Month Ago: crying. pressures. with no one to share with.
A Year Ago: wish that SSB will do our beat in band competition?

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: ice creams!
I feel: like sleeping. too...
I hate: to be angry (especially at my family members)
I hide: my teeny-weeny
secrets
I miss: YOUTH CAMP too.
I need: to memorize Border Crossing, Singapore Rhapsody and Estancia.
-appreciate my friendships.-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home