Friday, July 10, 2009

Weeee!
Watched 'Tranformer 2' twice...haha. really good movie...


'Drag me to hell' was SCARYY~~ Eventhough the cinema was not really cold, but i wore my jacket to cover my shoulders, because the movie make me feel so cold! my body hair keep standing throughtout the whole movie! And my nails were digging into my palms with the stress of the movie, because when the old woman appear, i grabbed my hand into a fist! lols! Luckily it was Justin to watch it with me, if is Matt or Kiki or Sean Goh or Sam biao di bla bla bla, i'm gonna squeeezeee them hard lor... damn scary!!!

There you go...... Some crazy pictures taken with crazy classmates after watching Transformer 2. ;P
(I know it's late, but at least i posted it up right? haha.)



Optimus prime and Bumblebee in ACTION!!!


Ohh-ohh~... get humiliated by Decepticon Tom Tom!!!



Optimus and Bumblebee-good friends!! peace! sisters! (do the sister hair action)
*sisters, u know what i mean. hahaha...*


BumbleLYN fans club! yeahhh!!!



Quoted from Lydia,


Lydia: "I'm bumblebee fans!!!!"
Ilyas: "wow..I get to take pic with bumble bee.."
Amanda & Sarah: "my lucky day!"
BumbleLYN: "damn, I cannot breathe here... >.<




*did u laugh your ass off? wahahahahahaaa*

Cutie with 3 cute soft toys!




In the middle of the walkway we stop and *snap*!

me lovey. <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home