Thursday, June 26, 2008

*Blekk blekk~~*
No more 'Devil Beside You'.
No more playing my kiddy GunBound game liao.
I even cancel the thought of playing Maple which currently my sister, her bf and my 2 beloved cousins are addicted to it now.


'FINALLY' everyone said.

All beacuse neh, 3months in urban jungle and 3months stay at home be queen de me finally gonna start my A-Levels next week. Geeez...... =S

I guess, because time is running out.
Daniel said, even Jazzing already started college, and you still hanging around everywhere.
Pei Ann, the cutie who went for the 2nd batch of National Service already started her ADP in Stamford.
Tiong Seng,Sher Hann,Adelin and Jit Ye gonna complete their australian studies in few months time.
Only me.
Finally.


Things to do before starting my college life :

1. get the full set of MIYF camp pictures
2. get the MIYF songs file done
3. gathering with NS buddies
4. stop watching tv dramas
5. get new pencilbox and stationaries
6. get used to waking up at 7.30am
7. stop my stomach making weird hungry noise at any time of the day (hahax)
8. eeeee...i know the list will reach up to number 100. ;P


Imma watch tv, go jog jog, mam mam, bomm bomm then go prayer meeting.

PRAY HARD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home