Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's with my classmates today? Take a look at their PM :

seeing you smile already make my day happy! ( totally in LOVE!!! wahahahahaa...)
you are my sunshine (is in love with -i'm glad you're here- , sweet sweet love)
i'm glad you're here (is in love with -you are my sunshine-)
ur coolness have fill up my heart (kao lui wor...haha)
and i'm here only if you need me (super emo! but touching hahaa)
有些失去是注定的, 有些缘分是没有结果的.爱一个人不一定会拥有,拥有了一个人就一定要好. (agree agree agree lols)
thinking bout you...... talk to me........ (kao lui but scare scare??!)
you're my reason for living i miss you (lil emo kid lols)




last but not least, the familiar one :
********************

*****************

*************

***********

********

*****

**

*

**

*****

********

***********

**************

*****************

********************


Let bygone be bygone.
(paling emo wan...lols!)

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer...why all the pm also like tat geh..
r they your classmates in secondary schoooll??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home