Monday, June 30, 2008

Truly, Taylor's University College can change its name to
Seafield's University College.

Today was 1st day of college and you can see Seafieldians everywhere.
Up, Gerald and Dao Wei.
Down, Xuan Jiuan and Cai Jin.
Left, Sher Hann and Kehui.
Right, Nazneen and Adelin.
Tomorrow lagi more becaause A levels students will be back. Geez.

-.- keke...

Oh, feel free to find me in class PM17. #^.*# And I have 3 koreans, 1 maldives, 1 bangladesh and 1 indon de classmates neh. cool le?? hahax. and my class also got 1 very leng lui de. hehe...

Anyway, maybe because it was the 1sy day, everyone like kinda noob and the class was superb quiet. (except for the maldives with that bangladesh guy that was sitting behind me chit chatting using their indepunehneh slang of eng-e-lish.)

Taylor's bag, Taylors's t-shirt, student kit, college map,compulsory subjects lists, text book lists, Paling syok de is my timetable. Ish... damn friggin pack de. Guess my nightmares are starting soon..... =S

Lastly, before I'm going to bed,
I wanna say,
actually,
I did not tell many that I'm going Taylors because i wan to succeed in my attempt to give you guys suprise... hahaha... and I think it kind of work out too. ^^

nite nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home