Friday, September 11, 2009

I'll be blogging just a short post. I really don't know why i can be so emo tonight, just because of some things happened to me, which make me dissapointed in people i really do care about. I will just go straight to the point.

Case 1: People who attend church attivities just because of another person. If this so, why come to church? You're coming for the wrong reason.

Case 2: People who hurt others when others helped them.

For case 2, others may see that i'm a 'small gas' person. But from my point of view, if you're in my situation, you can feel what i feel-i have my reasons to be emo.After helping you taking picture with your 'superstar', you don't even want to help me take one, you even say me emo because of one small thing, infront of others. Really insulting! I don't have the intention to take picture with your 'superstar' just to show off, i just want it as a memory of mine.

Yes i admit i get anget real fast this few days, but i can clearly voice out i have no wrong in this.
If you think i'm see-ing a speck in your eyes and ignore the log in my eyes, you're wrong then. I tried my best to remove the log in my eyes too.

Probably out of anger, i just post this post.

God, please, please help me to control my anger and forgive this person.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/warfarin]warfarin kills
[/url]coumadin 5 mg fiyat?
coumadin heparin
warfarin yellow card
warfarin joint pain
Purchase Warfarex 2 mg Online

 
At 1:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy cymbalta online
[/url] que es xeristar 60
cymbalta dosage time day
nebenwirkungen von ariclaim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home