Thursday, October 29, 2009

God would take care of them all

Something is effing bothering me now and i hate this icky feeling i'm savouring now, where i'm having my exams now! They told me you can't have everything, and yup, i start to feel the love in vain. Betrayal and the right kind of jealousy, i would say. Can't explain this effing pain feeling that totally makes me no mood to study now.

so what if it hurts me?
so what if i break down?
so what if this world just throws me off the edge?


Psalm 59
For the sin of their mouth,
for the words of their lips,
let them be caught in their pride.

For the curses and lies they utter,
consume them in wrath,
consume them till they are no more.

Then it will be known to the ends of the earth,
that God rules over Jacob.

Yes i'm implying this to myself too.
There are so many better things i gotta do, so i would take all these with a calm heart, i dont wanna worry anymore, God would take care of them all.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger Mark Lam said...

(5)Trust in the LORD with all
your heart and lean not on your
own understanding;(6)in all
your ways acknowledge him,and
he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

Hopefully this bible verse
helps as it is helping me
due to my dad having cancer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home