Saturday, September 12, 2009

WORDS, are SWORDS without a S

Just changed my blogskin. Bored of black the emo blogskin.
Just read Rach darling's blog.

And back here, there's case 3.
case 2 + case 3 = breakdown

Case 3: People who hurt others with their words without realizing it.

Words, are a powerful weapon. If you did not choose the right set of words, it will really hurt others, deep in the heart, and the pain is more painful than physically hurted.


To Rach: Hey thanks for being there for me. Glad that you know me. I love you too. :D

To Ya-Pei: Hey really miss you because i have so many things to tell you. I shall email to you then.

To Biao di: Although you're younger, but thanks for your comfort and company. xoxo ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home