Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey you yellow man people are so expensive! =)

Ever feel your close trustworthy friend demotivate or even betrayed/backstabbed you?
Ever feel your friends lead you through wrong path to release stress?

i do.
Of course i doesn't mean all of them.

i earnestly appreciate those who support me when i'm down. Once, my buddy shared to me, 'share the happiness is double the happiness, share the pain is half the pain'. i found this very meaningful. People who treats others sincerely would know the true meaning of it.


Food for thought from my yellow man:

Romans 8:28 "And we know that he works all things together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to his purpose."

John 14:15 "If you love me, keep my commandments."

Philipians 4:8 "Finally, brothers(or sisters), whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy-keep thinking about these things."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home