Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Pictures of Genting trip with my beloved PM17 lamos!


nice background hehe.


cute Manda panda!


sweet couple =)



Sarah, lil Sarah & Manda

most WANTED pic! hahahaha!

Pm17's hot+sexy+pretty girls! hahaha!

PM17's guys


Sin Lay and her baby boy


Ju-on in the morning? lols.

paparazzi shot!

cute! hehe...

like sista and brotha.

my LAME partner kekeke!


fei po and fei gong! =P

awwww my messy hair haha.
but i like this pic hahaha.

the happy+lame family.

guess who guess who?

weeeeee space shot! me lovey haha!

Tommy climbing.


see Kim Kun's face (centre one) hahahaha!


the excited faces!

Ilyas, me and Tommy


Bravo! *claps* Daniel reached to the top!

yeah, my lame partner again...

love birds.

At Genting's KLCC tower.

sunrise 1

sunrise 2
took this on a roller coster ride. geeeeeee!


Cyclone.

Auntie Elaine haha!

Faiz climbing.
No more. Dont sad ppl lols!
My pics are not in order and since i'm going Genting again (but this time for working purpose), i shall post more Genting pics! hahaha.
ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home