Saturday, January 23, 2010

You know that i love you so i
love you enough to let you go


It was what we chatted tonight makes me wake up.



Again, it comes to how good we are at controlling our feelings; how good we are at manipulating our attitude; how good we are at differentiating between love and lust. There's no rush at all. Patience is a virtue, how true is that. The count would be 20 this year, many factors we'll have to consider, bigger responsibilities we gotta handle. Shouldn't we start gaining respect and trust from others instead of doing unbeneficially silly things?

Sometimes, going through emotional blast makes me stronger and tougher. Its ripping inside, hurts too far and ends up numb, so it feels no more. Heart literally died. You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong.


By any means, we grow up through the pain and past, quoted ryn.
'Let bygone be bygone' would always be a reminder to myself again and again, again and again.
Learning, is a lifetime process. Give me some time, i'm still LEARNING 'cause this aint easy.



i miss you, all my dears. <3

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u :) check out this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

 
At 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=1 dvd ripper 7.2.2 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the black methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home