Saturday, September 04, 2010

All Alone

05.09.2010
Saturday
7.11pm

i guess,
my family heading out for dinner,
the MIYFers having fellowship,
the sapis would be having dinner with their family.
My coursemates cooked dinner in another coursemates's house;
my housemates just went out somewhere w/o me.

Fml,
Really, what much could i do now?
i feel a blur i don't know what to do.

Up till now, i am only so much as in the process of steadying myself.
To be in a place i don't want to, to have new friends that doesn't understand me nor click well with me.
Having emotional turmoils alone, this robbery did me no good.

i want to go home, i want to be at home. (x10000000000000000)

Turning into,
Chris Daughtry - Home.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home